This role is an integral part of the R&D team at GEMESYS working on the software emulators of our brain-like chip. You are reporting directly to the CTO, and you will be working closely with our founders.
You will be the expert for the software emulation of the GEMESYS AI architecture, which is the central tool for our R&D and hardware development team. This ranges from optimizing its run time to developing interfaces to give both teams easy-to-use navigation for the software emulation.
- Optimizing (accelerating) software emulators through parallelization of real-time capable algorithms on different platforms (CPU, GPU, Cloud).
- Development, implementation, and deployment of APIs that enable the software emulation to be accessible by standard AI & ML frameworks (Tensorflow, PyTorch).
- Development, implementation, and deployment of GUIs that enable the software emulation to be accessible via a graphical, no-code user interface.
- Continuous collaboration with in-house software and hardware engineers to implement and test software emulators.
- Create technical reports and present findings to the team.
- Stay up to date with industry trends, technologies, and best practices related to high-performance computing (HPC).
- Technical ownership for all HPC-related topics in the company.
- Prepare and participate in reviews and presentations of reports related to AI applications and solutions with the in-house AI platform.
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, electrical engineering, or related field.
- Experience with machine learning frameworks such as Tensorflow, PyTorch, and Keras.
- Advanced proficiency in programming languages such as Python, C/C++, and CUDA.
- Knowledge of software development best practices such as Agile methodologies, version control (Git), code reviews, and test automation.
- Adaptability and willingness to learn new approaches, solutions, and skills.
- Self-motivated, creative, hard-working individual with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to problem solve, work as a team and drive solutions.
- Ability to report and present in English.
- Flexibility and willingness to work in an agile deep-tech start-up.
- Experience with parallel computing (GPU, Cloud and/or embedded systems).
- Experience with GUI design.