You work closely with the CEO of a young and ambitious startup. You will get unique insights into a variety of interesting topics ranging from recruiting to fundraising and a unique opportunity to extend your networks with startup founders, CEOs, investors, and politicians.
- Working Student job with 14 – 19 hrs a week. Possibility to work full time (40hrs) within university vacations.
- Supporting recruitment of new key hires. This includes but is not limited to sourcing candidates, being responsible for communication with stakeholders, screening candidates, and welcoming candidates for on-site interviews.
- Supporting fundraising processes. This includes but is not limited to screening investors, managing the investor relationship tool, and researching contact possibilities.
- Supporting guest management with regards to the video podcast. This includes but is not limited to researching potential guests (startup founders, CEOs, investors, politicians etc.), own the communication and welcoming them on the day of the recording.
- Supporting external communication via E-Mail and LinkedIn.
What you bring:
- Currently pursuing a degree in business administration, management, communication, (business) psychology, or a related field.
- Exceptionally well organized, reliable, proactive, and a “can do” attitude.
- Inquisitive, friendly, and warm character.
- Adaptability and inherent desire to independently learn new approaches, solutions, and skills.
- Self-motivated, creative, hard-working individual with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to problem solve, work as a team and drive solutions.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to write and present fluently in both German and English.
- Flexibility and willingness to work in an agile start-up environment.
- Previous experience as an assistant.