Due to the far-reaching political and business implications of our technology, GEMESYS is already very much in the public eye at an early stage. An integral part of shaping the public image is our marketing. On the one hand, it serves to communicate regular progress and successes to the public, but it is also intended to convince talents and potential employees as well as investors. You will work directly with our CFO on matters of marketing strategy, marketing campaigns as well as social media content creation and channel management. This is a working student job with 14 – 19 hrs a week. Possibility to work full time (40hrs) within university vacations.
- Take ownership of the entire social media marketing of GEMESYS across all channels, especially LinkedIn. This includes but is not limited to strategic and operational management of the social media channels, development of new social media formats and channels, creation of social media posts and content in English and German (video, text, pictures), and evaluation of the effectiveness of existing channels and campaigns.
- Take ownership of the preparation and execution of marketing campaigns. This includes but is not limited to marketing of events, job positions (recruiting), fundraising, GEMESYS stories etc.
- Development of a marketing strategy in close cooperation with the management.
- Regular content updates and maintenance of the company website.
What you bring:
- Currently pursuing a degree in marketing, business administration, management, communication, design, or a related field.
- Ability to create engaging social media and marketing content.
- Developing your own ideas and implementing them independently.
- Adaptability and willingness to learn new approaches, solutions, and skills.
- Self-motivated, creative, hard-working individual with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to problem solve, work as a team and drive solutions.
- Excellent communicator. Ability to report and present in English.
- Flexibility and willingness to work in an agile deep-tech start-up.
- Experience in marketing, especially social media marketing.
- Experience in using creative tools such as adobe creative suite.
- Experience in the creation of (social media) marketing campaigns.
- Proven ability to manage social media accounts (e.g., account with many followers on LinkedIn or Instagram).