The happiness of employees is an integral part of establishing a great performing team. We have high ambitions and having a well-managed office is a key part of achieving our goals. You are working directly with the CEO on matters of visitor and applicant management and with the CFO on matters of event-planning and office management. This is a working student job with 14 – 19 hrs a week. Possibility to work full time (40hrs) within university vacations.
- Take ownership of office management. This includes but is not limited to ordering supplies on time, providing continuous access to food/beverages, negotiating partnership deals in the company’s name with food/beverage suppliers, and managing the payment system for food/beverages.
- Greet visitors and job applicants. You will be the first person an external visitor (job applicants, startup founders, CEOs, investors, politicians etc.) will encounter. As such, you will be the face of the front desk.
- Take ownership of inter-office event-planning. We host small and medium-sized events for other companies, potential candidates, and key stakeholders.
- Take ownership of accounting & controlling related working packages to support the project management office & administration of funding projects.
What you bring:
- Currently pursuing a degree in business administration, management, communication, (business) psychology, or a related field.
- Inquisitive, friendly, and warm character.
- Flexibility and willingness to work in an agile start-up environment.
- Exceptionally well organized, reliable, proactive, and a “can do” attitude.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact and present fluently in both German and English.
- Previous experience in event organization.