This is a supporting role of the core developer team at GEMESYS working on low-level and high-level APIs for our brain-like chip.
You will be working with experts in our software engineering team. Every day you will be working closely with excellent specialists to develop the foundational technology for new AI solutions in various industries such as healthcare, space, energy, and robotics.
You are responsible for supporting our core developers with the design, development, and implementation of low-level and high-level frameworks, advanced machine learning algorithms and models for low-power and edge devices.
- Collaborate with software and hardware engineers to implement and test low-level and high-level frameworks.
- Write unit-tests, develop source code using test-driven methodology, debug existing code, and employ profiling tools to identify bottlenecks.
- Create documentation and visualization of the developed software architecture.
- Create technical reports and present research findings to the team.
- Stay up to date with industry trends, technologies, and best practices related to software engineering and software solutions.
What you bring:
- Currently pursuing a degree in computer science, electrical engineering, or a related field.
- Proficiency in the C++, Matlab, and/or Python programming language.
- Adaptability and willingness to learn new approaches, solutions, and skills.
- Self-motivated, creative, hard-working individual with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to problem solve, work as a team and drive solutions.
- Ability to report and present in English.
- Flexibility and willingness to work in an agile deep-tech start-up.
- Basic understanding of machine learning methods.
- Experience with machine learning frameworks such as Tensorflow, PyTorch, or Keras.
- Experience in working with an inter-disciplinary team and/or industry experience as a software developer.
- Knowledge of software development best practices such as agile methodologies, version control (Git), and code reviews.